Get a taste of the Dominican countryside while zip-lining over the trees with spectacular views. Enjoy a relaxed horseback ride, experience rural life, and savor a home-cooked Dominican lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from your hotel on arrangement.
Select participants and date
Meeting point is outside the cruise port, just a 15 minutes walk from the dock. After booking, you will receive detailed information with a location map.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Sandals or flip flops
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- For the zip line and horseback riding you will be in the countryside, so please dress appropriately. Wear sneakers, runners or closed-toe shoes. Wear long pants or longer shorts. No dresses or skirts. Shorts should hit the mid-thigh, so the harness is not on bare skin
- Bring sun protection, insect repellent and some spending money
- This experience is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to the uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Maximum weight for zip lines 260 lb (44"/130cm waist - 31"/80cm legs)