27 Waterfalls of Damajagua Tour
Pickup optionalPick-up from your hotel on arrangement.
- Explore all 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua
- Enjoy nature's wonders hiking through the exotic terrain
- Taste a delicious home-cooked Dominican lunch
After the hotel pick-up, it's just a 30 minute drive in an open safari truck to get you from Puerto Plata City to your destination. Encounter hundreds of species of tropical plants, trees and birds. After a hike of about 45 minutes you will be rewarded for your effort by swimming, sliding and jumping down through a range of canyons, natural pools and waterfalls.
After this exciting adventure, start your trip back home. Stop half way at the Country World Ranch for a delicious, home-cooked Dominican lunch.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guides
- Life jacket and helmet
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at the bar)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lockers (available to rent US$2-4 depending on size)
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is outside the cruise port's main gate, which is an 8-12 minute walk from the dock. The goal is to start the excursion 45-60 minutes after the ship has docked at the port. Your guide will hold a sign with your name on it. After booking confirmation you will receive a separate email from the supplier with a location map about the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• All participants should be confident swimmers
• Please wear runners or closed-toe shoes that can get wet at the waterfalls. Water shoes are available for rent for US$2
• Bring sun protection, insect repellent and some spending money
• This experience is not recommended for participants with back problems, walking disabilities, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for pregnant women