Take a hike along one of the most beautiful paths in Torres del Paine National Park. Set in an area of natural and outstanding beauty, the French Valley has incredible landscapes, dominated by giant granite formations that ensure stunning views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from accommodation in Puerto Natales city only; please provide your hotel name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Making fire
Know before you go
- Wear warm and comfortable clothes (layered clothing if possible)
- Wearing waterproof shoes is recommended
- You should be in good physical condition for the hikes
- Bring sunglasses and sunscreen
- Carry necessary medication