Explore the stunning Punta Loma Nature Reserve on a guided day trip from Puerto Madryn. Marvel at curious and playful sea lions up close in their natural habitat and explore a Spanish shipwreck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- This option includes pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Puerto Madryn. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your group at the Madryn Buceo office, Bv. Almte Brown 1900, 9120 Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- This activity is subject to weather conditions
- The duration of this activity is subject to the number of participants, ranging from 2 to 3 hours
- This activity is not recommended for children under 8 or adults over 70 years old
- There is approximately 40 minutes of snorkeling time
- The pickup option is not suitable for cruise passengers