Explore Costa Rica's Caribbean side with this wildlife-rich shore excursion to Cahuita National Park. Admire the biodiversity of the Tortuguero Canals, hike across Cahuita, and enjoy Puerto Limon's city highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup only for selected hotels in Puerto Limon: Hotel Acon, Park Hotel, Playa Westfalia, Maribú Caribe, and Hotel Miami. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Go towards Vargas Park and look out for your guide on the sidewalk facing the cruise terminal, who will be holding a sign with the logo "Relax Day Tours". Directions for cruise ship passengers: go to the entrance of the cruise ship terminal in Puerto Limon. Walk 150 meters (160 yards) from the ship towards the Vargas Park. Go through the crosswalk until you reach the public street after crossing the exit gates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide as groups may vary
- Entrance is not permitted to the banana plantation due to regulations, you will see it from the outside only