Explore the Argentinian side of the astonishing Iguazu Falls to admire one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Afterwards, navigate the Iguazu River, passing by Devil’s Throat and Three Musketeers Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Roundtrip transportation available from Foz do Iguassu hotels. Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location to confirm your reservation. By determination of the park regulator (ICMBio), tours with pickup from Belmond Hotel das Cataratas require reservations at least 72 hours in advance. Pick-up from the hotel takes place before the start time of the activity. If you do not receive confirmation of your departure time, please contact us.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Due to the park regulator (ICMBio), tours with pickup from Belmond Hotel das Cataratas require reservations at least 72-hour in advance