1. Argentina
  2. Misiones Province
  3. Foz do Iguaçu
  4. Iguazu Falls, Brazil

From Puerto Iguazu: Half-Day Brazilian Falls Excursion

Product ID: 296455
See gallery
Explore the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls on a half-day tour from Puerto Iguzau. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off.
About this activity
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Mobile ticketing
Duration: 6 - 7 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
Instant confirmation
Live tour guide
Spanish, English

Pickup optional

Hotel pickup will be between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation or on the way to the falls. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.

Select participants, date, and language:



  • Explore the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls on a day trip from Puerto Iguazu
  • Enjoy the view of all the waterfalls from a panoramic perspective
  • Wander the peaceful jungle trails with their diverse array of wildlife
Full description
Start your day with pickup from your hotel in Puerto Iguazu. Travel across the border between Argentina and Brazil to access the Brazilian side of Iguazu falls. Your guide will give you information about the park, the waterfalls, flora and fauna of the area.

Get a fantastic panoramic view of 70% of the cascades in front of you and the other 30% only meters away. Feel the refreshing water spray from the falls and enjoy the flora and fauna of the serene jungle trails of the park.
  • Hotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Iguazu
  • Bilingual English and Spanish-Speaking guide
What’s Not Included
  • Entrance to Iguaçu National Park, approximately BRL 74 for international visitors, BRL 58 for Mercosur citizen, BRL 43 for Brazilian citizens
  • Food and drinks
Not suitable for
  • People with mobility impairments
  • Wheelchair users

Prepare for the activity

Meeting point

Please wait at the gas station, YPF OPESSA. Please be there 15 minutes before indicated time.

Open in Google Maps ⟶
Important information
What to bring
  • Passport or ID card
  • Sunglasses
  • Sun hat
  • Sunscreen
  • Insect repellent
Know before you go
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
• This is a shared tour that takes place in groups of up to 48 people
• The documentation to leave the country is the total responsibility of the passenger and must be up-to-date, mainly in case of traveling with minors
• Passengers must keep the corresponding documentation in accordance with the laws of the countries that will be visited
Save up to 10%

From US$ 11.05 US$ 9.94 per person

Customer reviews
Overall rating
4.5 / 5
based on 35 reviews
Review summary
Value for money

Organized by


Product ID: 296455