From Puerto Iguazú: Full Moon Walking Tour Argentina Falls
Pickup includedYour hotel in Puerto Iguazú
- Experience the nocturnal view of the impressive rapids
- Listen to the sounds of the nocturnal rainforest and waterfalls
- Ride the environmentally friendly train to the walkways
- Marvel the reflection of the Moon and the stars in the water
- Enjoy the intimacy of a group with a maximum of 15 people
Start with an evening hotel pickup before heading to Iguazú National Park nearby. Learn more about the tropical rainforest and biodiversity at the visitor center before moving onto the waterfalls themselves.
Head to the Falls’ walkways via an environmentally friendly train that takes you through the rainforest. Take in the sounds of the nocturnal rainforest as you pass through.
Take in the full moon’s reflection in the water when you get to the waterfalls. Soak up the magical atmosphere, sounds and views while your guide takes you on an unforgettable walk. You will still be able to get up close to the local flora despite the time, and its gentle mist may even make an appearance.
After your enchanting guided walk, you will be dropped off back at your hotel in Puerto Iguazú.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Iguazú, Argentina
- Entrance tickets for a full-moon walk at Iguazú Falls, Argentina
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Flash photography
• The National Park does not allow flash photography during the walk
• The tour will be suspended when there is bad weather
• The visitor center has amenities such as snack bars, restaurants, souvenir shops and medical stations
• Subject to the charge of Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for as it is a governmental fee
• You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
• Please bring your passport or ID card