Iguazú Falls Brazil & Argentina 3-Day In-Out TransfersProduct ID: 42706
From $61.70 per personBook now
- Experience the majestic Iguazú Falls from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Feel the might of 275 cascading falls, and look into the "Devil's Throat"
- Benefit from round-trip transportation from your hotel and the airport
Day 1: Iguazú National Park Brazil (Half-Day)
Benefit from a pick-up at the airport and take a half-day tour of Iguazú Falls National Park on the Brazilian side. Look for the representative holding a sign with your name on it for the transfer to your hotel. If your flight arrives before noon, explore the mighty cascades on the Brazilian side in the afternoon.
Note, if your flight arrives after noon and you are scheduled to leave Iguazú Falls on day 3 after 15:00, you will be able to take the tour of the falls on the Brazilian side before your flight on your day of departure. If none of these options suits, you will take a full-day tour of both the Argentinean and Brazilian sides of the falls on day 2.
Formed as the result of a volcanic eruption which left a large crack in the earth, Iguazú Falls are taller than Niagara Falls and twice as wide. Marvel at the 275 cascading falls, spread out in a horseshoe style over nearly 2 miles. During the rainy season (November and March) the rate of water flow over the falls can reach over 450,000 cubic feet (12,750 cubic meters) per second.
See the Devil´s Throat (“Garganta del Diablo”) from the Brazilian side, where 14 falls drop 350 feet with such force that a 100-foot tall cloud of mist stays permanently suspended overhead. Look for the rainbow! For a close-up view, walk through the subtropical forest of Iguazú National Park to the base of Salto Floriano, and then take the elevator to the top of the falls. Alternatively, walk out over the falls at Salto Union.
Day 2: Iguazú National Park Argentina (Full-Day)
Benefit from a hotel pick-up between 07:30 and 08:30 for the journey to Iguazú National Park on the Argentinean side. Upon arrival, walk from the visitors center and hike the trails at your own pace, or take the picturesque train to see the falls from a different perspective. There are 2 basic routes available: an upper path and a lower path. If you are in the mood to get a little wet, take the lower path to the base of the falls for a truly memorable experience.
The upper path leads to a footbridge where you will be rewarded with spectacular panoramic views. Look down the Devil's Throat (“Garganta del Diablo”) and experience the force of a 100-foot cloud of constant spray! Transfer back to your hotel at the end of the afternoon.
Day 3: Departure from Iguazú Falls
Benefit from a pick-up and transportation back to the airport approximately 2 hours before your flight departure time.
- Round-trip transfers from the airport and most hotels (selected) in the Iguazú Falls area
- Half-day tour of Iguazú Falls on the Brazilian side on day 1 or 3
- Full-day tour of Iguazú Falls on the Argentinean side on day 2
- Round-trip transfers from Puerto Iguazú hotels
- Round-trip airport transfers from the airport and most hotels (selected) in the Iguazú Falls area
- Full-day Iguazú Falls tour on the Brazilian and Argentinean sides on day 2 if your flight details don´t allow you to take the half-day Iguazú Falls tour on the Brazilian side on day 1 or day 3
- Round-trip tour transfers from hotels in Puerto Iguazú
- Hotel accommodation
- Optional gratuities
- National park fees to Iguazú National Park Argentina ($22)
- National park fees to Iguazú National Park Brazil ($38)
Meet in the arrivals area of the airport at Puerto Iguazú (Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport). Look for the sign with your name on it for the transfer to your hotel. (Open in Google Maps)
• The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
• Please be sure to select the correct rate according to which airport you are arriving at
• A valid ID is required by customs in order to enter Brazil
• Citizens from the United States, Australia and Canada visiting Argentina for tourism or business must pay a reciprocity fee and will have to present the payment receipt at the Immigration control when entering Argentina from Brazil
• Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once the voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services
Product ID: 42706