Make the most of your trip to La Palma on this 3-hour dolphin and whale-watching adventure. Learn about these creatures from marine biologists and admire them as they swim in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local tour operator's office: Muelle deportivo SN, 38779 El Puerto de TazacorteOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that lunch is not provided on this tour
- This excursion has a 96% success rate of spotting whales
- Please bring swimwear and a towel, in case you are presented with the opportunity to swim