Puerto Aventuras: Full-Day Cenote and Cavern Dive Tour
From $130 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available from hotels in Playa del Carmen for a small surcharge. Please provide your hotel and room number details on booking. The meeting point and time is 07:30 outside your hotel on the day of the tour
- Swim in the magical underground rivers of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Dive into caverns filled with ancient stalactites and stalagmites
- Marvel at the stunning light effects as the sun beams through the cavern openings
- Learn more about how the cenotes were formed and how they were used in ancient times
Head south of Puerto Aventuras to the land of the cenotes, the fresh water caverns and caves that are scattered throughout the Yucatan Peninsula. Following a 10-40 minute drive by off-road vehicle to the dive sites, discover the thrills of underground river diving.
Boasting crystal clear waters, the cenotes feature magical light effects and beautiful stalactites and stalagmites that are thousands of years old. Experienced, multilingual guides will be on hand to take you through all the safety procedures in the company of no more than 3 other divers for maximum attention.
Each of your dives lasts around 50-55 minutes. Between dives at the 2 dive sites your guide will tell you more about the history of the cenotes, including how they were formed and why they became sacred to the Mayans.
- Round-trip transportation to the cenotes from Planet Scuba Mexico in Puerto Aventuras
- All entrance fees to the cenotes
- 2 cavern dives at 2 different dive sites
- High powered cavern lights
- High quality, new dive gear (if needed)
- Drinking water
- Gourmet sandwich
- Professional multi lingual cavern guide
- A maximum of 4 divers per guide to ensure safety, fun and quality
- Transportation to the dive center (free pick-up inside Puerto Aventuras; USD 10 round-trip transfer from Playa del Carmen)
Planet Scuba Mexico, Calle Bahia Xcacel 18, Puerto Aventuras, 77750 (it's the road leading to the Dreams Resort, next to Latitude 20 Restaurant) (Open in Google Maps)
• You must be in good overall health. Prior to diving you will need to fill out the standard PADI medical questionnaire along with other standardized PADI forms
• You must wait a minimum of 18 hours after diving before flying
Product ID: 48775