Discover the wonders of the Great Pyramid of Cholula and learn about the ancient civilization that built it. Afterwards, admire some of the region’s best examples of Baroque architecture including the Church of Santa Maria Tonantzintla.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be from your hotel lobby at 10:00 AM.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Museum of the Baroque is closed on Mondays.