Enjoy a 3-hour tour of the local flavors of beautiful Turks and Caicos. Travel off the beaten path and taste the local dishes in some of the island's best restaurants while making your way through the Chalk Sound National Park for some stunning views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Salt Mills Plaza, Grace Bay (between the Windmills, under the Gazebo in the Middle)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please prepare to be at the starting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. If you need transportation to the meeting place, please get in touch.
- Shopping during the tour is prohibited in order to stay on schedule and keep the group together.
- Children under 4 will not have their own tasting at locations and therefore do not need a ticket.
- Alcohol-based drinks are not included.
- Tours run on Tuesdays at 11:00 AM or Thursdays at 4:00 PM, with the Thursday tours visiting the Island Fish Fry