Customize your own Eau de Cologne during this unique sensory experience in Grasse and leave with a customized 100 ml bottle. The workshop is followed by a guided tour of the factory.
What to Expect
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creation, while learning about the history of the perfumes.
During this 1.5-hour workshop raw materials will be used. Learn how these are extracted and how the olfactory pyramid is constructed.
This fascinating experience lets you experiment with 9 different essences. Combine notes from the citrus family, orange blossom and aromatic notes to create 100ml of Eau de Cologne.
At the end of the workshop, a special guided tour is offered to participants through the facility where the course takes place.
- 1.5-Hour workshop led by a teacher
- 100ml Bottle of customized Eau de Cologne
- A "Fragonard Apprentice" designed apron
- A diploma signed by the teacher
Know Before You Go
• There is no dress code for this activity
• Children under 12 years are not accepted
• Children over 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
• Courses are scheduled at different hours and operated in English or French