Explore the beautiful city of Pristina, the capital of Kosovo. Take a private 3-hour tour to discover the most important monuments and sights in the city, as you learn about the history of the newest country in the Balkans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will have a sign with Sondor Travel written on it.
- Explore the beautiful city of Pristina with an expert guide
- Learn about the history and culture of Kosovo’s capital
- Admire the Newborn sculpture, the cathedral, and the library
- Learn how locals used to live by visiting the ethnographic museum
- Private 3-hour tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for the weather.