Vienna: Be a Chocolatier for a Day!
- Make 3 unique chocolate bars garnished with various decorations
- Use a professional chocolate tempering machine and feel like a pro
- Taste the original “Xocolate” drinking chocolate as created by the Aztecs
- Visit the interactive chocolate museum to learn about the origins of cacao
You will be spoilt with various flavors, smells, and tastings while you create 3 unique chocolate bars. With various professional tools, you will temper your chocolate to perfection and make the original "Xocolate" drink, the first chocolate drink as created by the ancient Aztecs.
After the workshop, you will receive the official Chocolate Museum Vienna signed certificate, before being let free to visit the rest of the interactive chocolate museum. Here you can journey deep into the jungle, the homeland of the cocoa plant and learn about cocoa cultivation, while also seeing sculptures of famous historical figures made from pure chocolate.
- Museum entrance
- Free tasting
- Chocolate making
Prepare for the activity
What else you should know From the U-Bahn station “Praterstern” it is only a 3-minute walk to Chocolate Museum Vienna. You can reach the station via lines U1 or U2. From there please follow the signage to the Prater.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will provided with everything you need: cookware, ingredients & recipes. With assistance from start to end, you don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the chocolate workshop