Spend the day up north on Santiago Island at the Green Bay of Tarrafal. Take a morning boat trip to the lighthouse for stunning views of the Bay. Following lunch, relax on the white sand beach, swim in the ocean waters, and discover the rich marine fauna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in Praia, Cidade Velha, and Assomada, Cape Verde. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Travelers who want to have specific drinks should purchase them in advance as lunch will take place in a remote area.
- Shared group tour option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants. In the event that the minimum number is not met, we reserve the right to propose an alternative date; to charge an extra fee to run the trip privately or to cancel a customer’s booking for a full refund.
- Boat rental plus its driver is not included in the tour price. Therefore, a fee of 20 Euros/person will be required locally. If there is only one participant the fee will be 28 Euros.