Travel back to the dark days of World War II and visit the Terezín Concentration Camp. Learn how it served as a Gestapo prison, ghetto, and camp during the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the office of Discover Prague Tours, inside the passageway. It is the first office on the right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Please note that lunch is not included in the tour and there are not many places to purchase food, so it is best if you bring your own lunch for the tour.