Tandem Skydiving Adventure in Prague
- Get stunning views of the Czech countryside on your outward flight
- Jump from up to 15,000 feet (4,572 meters) and freefall for a heart-stopping minute
- Reach speeds of up to 120mph as you dive
- Drift by parachute for another 6 minutes
- Receive photos and videos of you skydiving via the cloud
- Take home a dive certificate and T-shirt as a reminder of your adventure
First your plane will climb to an altitude of about 15,000 feet (4,576 meters). This takes about 15 minutes, so enjoy the views of the beautiful Czech countryside as you fly. Then, a green light flashes, the plane door opens, your heart stops for a while, and off you go. Jump!
Flying like a bird, freefall for about a minute at a speed of more than 120mph (200 km/h). Your shoot will finally open, you can put your heart back in your chest, and cruise like a bird for another 6 minutes. Landings are safe with the help of your tandem pilot.
Back on firm ground, pick-up your skydive certificate and complimentary sky diving T-shirt, and make your way back to Prague.
- Tandem skydive jump
- Basic training
- Free t-shirt
- Video recordings and photos on the cloud storage
- Pregnant women
- People under 4 ft 3 in (130 cm)
- People over 243 lbs (110 kg)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in the courtyard of Dlouhá 6, located in the heart of Prague, 20 meters from Old Town Square. Sky Service flags will be flying in front of the entrance. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for groups of 4 or moreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sports shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
• You may download photos and videos of your skydiving trip, or you may buy a U.S.B. from the supplier