Climb to an altitude of up to 15,000 feet (4,576 meters) and leap from a plane over the skies of Prague. Freefall for a heart-racing 60 seconds, then fly like a bird as you cruise back to earth.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Czech
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the courtyard of Dlouhá 6, located in the heart of Prague, 20 meters from Old Town Square. Sky Service flags will be flying in front of the entrance. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available for groups of 4 or more.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Jumps of 4 or more persons can be organized at any time
- You may download photos and videos of your skydiving trip