See the top sights of Prague on this guided walking tour. Stop to see Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and the astronomical clock in Old Town Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will have an orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the statue of King Charles IV near Charles Bridge, Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1. The guide will be holding an orange umbrella. Tram stops: Karlovy Lázně or Staroměstská; Subway stop: (A/green line) StaroměstskáOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs