Prague: Karlstejn Castle 6-Hour Private TourProduct ID: 51898
From US$31.60 per personBook now
- Enter the ornate rooms of Karlstejn Castle
- See the holy relics and coronation jewels of the Roman Empire
- Transfer from Prague by private car
- Learn the history of one of the most beautiful castles in the Czech Republic
- Enjoy lunch in the grounds of Karlstejn Castle
Meet your guide in front of the statue of St. Wenceslas on Wenceslas Square. Then, transfer by private car to Karlstejn Castle in the village of the same name, located 30 kilometers (18 miles) southwest of the city center.
Upon arrival, get an historical overview as you explore inside the castle, built to safeguard royal treasures, especially Charles's collection of holy relics and the coronation jewels of the Roman Empire. Enter the room that displays the relics, and admire some of the historic rooms, such as the Marian Tower, Hall of Knights and Banquet Halls.
Enjoy lunch in the castle courtyard. Then, transfer back to Prague by private car, with a drop off at your hotel.
- Entrance ticket to Karlstejn Castle
- Transportation by private car
Meet your guide in front of the statue of St. Wenceslas on his horse in Wenceslas Square, Prague. They will be holding an open blue and white umbrella for ease of recognition (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 51898