Enter the shadowy streets of Prague’s Old Town, and learn about some of the ghosts that haunt the night. Join the most accurate ghost tour of Prague, guided by an elegant and mysterious storyteller for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 100 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Staroměstské náměstí 5, Prague. - Meeting / Starting point is at the Cartier store next to the Czech Tourism office in the Old Town Square (Staromestské námestí 934/5 across the street from Saint Nicholas church - Look for your Storyteller who will be wearing a period outfit and carrying an oil lantern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- In tour groups, the use of phones is prohibited in order to not distract the other participants and the storyteller performance
- The supplier and the storytellers are encouraged to take photos during the tour but prohibit any video/audio recording during the walking tour
- This tour is not recommend for children