Sample Czech beers at Prague’s largest brewery with a 2.5-hour tour of the Staropramen Brewery Visitor Center, ending with a traditional meal of Czech specialties. Learn more about the beer brewing process, and taste 2 draft beers of your choice.
What to Expect
Explore the 2nd largest brewery in the Czech Republic with an audiovisual tour of the Staropramen Brewery in Prague. Enjoy an interactive show, including beer tasting.
Experience a must-do attraction in Prague as you learn more about the beer producing process. Few have managed to uncover the secrets of Czech beer, but you will come close at the Staropramen Brewery Visitor Center. Learn the history of the brewery, dating back to 1869, and hear about the present-day Staropramen beer production.
Sample 2 premium draft beers of your choice, complemented by a traditional meal specialty. Get an original beer glass to take home as a souvenir.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Visit to the Staropramen Brewery Visitor Center
- Interactive show
- Beer tasting
- Traditional meal
What's Not Included
- Transfer back to your hotel
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the time of your departure/arrival from/to Václavské náměstí is approximate and dependent on the traffic. Delays can occur and will not result in a refund
• The agreed time and place of departure must be strictly followed. Missing the bus departure is not subject to a refund
• The time of the tour/trip departure is not usually identical with the time of the hotel transfer
• Clients staying close to the departure point (Václavské náměstí) will be picked up by a tour representative at their hotel, and taken to the departure point on foot
• The supplier reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours of the sites, traffic limitations, cultural events, and unexpected natural calamities