Experience a selection of well-loved classical music performed by musicians of the Old Prague Music Ensemble in the 12th-century Church of St. Martin in the Wall. Enjoy the music of Dvorak and Smetana, along with selections by Bach, Mozart, and others.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
St. Martin in the Wall Church Martinska 8 11000 Prague (located near Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square) Public Transportation Underground: Metro station Mustek-lines A (green) & B (yellow) Metro station Narodni Trida-line B (yellow) Walking distance from Old Town Square: 15 minutes Trams: 6, 9, 18, 22, 91 - Narodni Trida stop Nearest parking: National Theatre, Ostrovni 1, Praha 1Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- There isn't a dress code, although elegant dress is welcomed.