Prague: 4-Hour Small Group Tour with WiFi AccessProduct ID: 57069
From $38 per personBook now
- Head off on a non-touristy route away from the crowds
- See the city’s main sights such as the Powder Gate, Municipal House, Rudolfinum, and Charles Bridge
- Enjoy great views with loads of fabulous photo opportunities
- See the architecture at Strahov Monastery, St. Vitus Cathedral, and Prague Castle
The 4-hour walk covers the most important sites in Prague, including the Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Loreta, Municipal House, Powder Gate, Strahov Monastery, and Charles Bridge.
You’ll walk along the streets locals take to get away from the crowds, where the magic of Prague awaits you.
This tour is a friendly walk guided by a real Prague local. Small group sizes (8 people maximum) mean that you’ll have plenty of opportunity to ask questions and learn from and interact with your guide.
You’ll have free access to a WiFi hotspot throughout the tour so you can post pictures online without delay!
Everyone joining the tour will also receive an original gift to take home with you – a Polaroid photo printout with images of places you visited during the tour.
There will be plenty of time to stop regularly, to take photos, to use the restroom, or to purchase snacks if you wish. You’ll also stop for coffee and a light lunch at a family-run coffee shop or monastery brewery hidden down a tiny picturesque street in Hradčany.
- Certified local guide
- WiFi connection
- Original gift
- Restroom fees
- Food and drinks
In front of the main entrance to the Hybernia Theatre (Divadlo Hybernia in Czech language), at Náměstí Republiky 3/4 Your guide will be waiting for you there, wearing a badge with her name (Dana Horalikova) and the company name on it. (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour is more suitable for adults than children
• The walk involves a little bit of exercise, although you won’t be walking the entire time. There will be enough time for taking photos, and stopping to talk and take breaks
• Due to the terrain this tour is not recommended for persons using wheelchairs
• Comfortable shoes (not flip flops) are recommended
• It’s a good idea to bring some cash/change so you can purchase drinks or snacks along the way, or use a restroom
Product ID: 57069