Explore spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane. Take a tram ride up to the castle from the city’s Lesser Town, and learn about more than 10 centuries of the Czech capital’s history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 1:15 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Czech, Spanish
What customers loved
"I loved learning so much about the history of the Czech people. and I loved the food, I cannot lie."
"Lots of Q&A and very small group"
"St Vitus Cathedral .,.everything was great"
- Explore majestic Prague Castle and visit its most important sites
- Take a tram ride to the Castle from the Lesser Town Square
- Hear stories about the city from the 9th to the 20th century
- Tour guide
- Tram ticket
- Admission tickets for St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Křižovnické náměstí, in front of the statue of Charles IV, Praha 1. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶