See Prague's oldest town hall on a guided tour with entry tickets. Visit the Gothic chapel and state rooms, look at the inner mechanism of the astronomical clock, and go down to the underground space.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Czech, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter the Old Town Hall through the glass door and kindly present your voucher at the "priority" counter on the ground floor of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The historical interiors are open daily from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (on Mondays they are open from 11:00 AM). The last entry is 20 minutes before the closing time
- The historical interiors can be viewed via a self-guided tour or a guided tour (bookable at the "priority" counter). The guided tours are offered in various languages. The last guided tour starts at 5:00 PM. Tours in English start at 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, and 4:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday. On Mondays, the first English tour starts at 12:00 PM
- Parts of the Old Town Hall may be closed due to official events
- The tower is open daily from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (on Mondays it is open from 11:00 AM). The last entry is 40 minutes before the closing time
- Redeem your voucher at the "priority" counter on the ground floor of the building