Learn the timeless history of Prague Old Town and the Jewish Quarter on a 1.5-hour tour of the capital of the Czech Republic. Visit landmark attractions such as Municipal House, the Astronomical Clock, the Old Jewish Cemetery, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will have an orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the statue of King Charles IV near the Charles Bridge. It is the only statue on the small square of Krizovnicke namesti (in front of the Old-Town Bridge Tower), Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1. Look for the guide with the orange umbrellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes