Prague: Old Town and Jewish Quarter Tour
- Explore the Old Town and Jewish Quarter of Prague
- Hear stories about the Powder Tower and Municipal House
- Learn about life for the Jewish community throughout the history of Prague
- See the legendary Astronomical Clock on the Old Town Hall
- Go to the Jewish Cemetery and see the largest synagogue in Europe
Hear the historical tales behind the house signs and statues on Powder Tower. Go to the Municipal House, and marvel at the façade of the Church of St. Nicholas. See the legendary Astronomical Clock on Old Town Square. Venture into the heart of the Old Town, before going to the former Jewish Ghetto, where your guide will tell bizarre stories about Rabi Loew’s legendary monster Golem, talk of Jewish habits and traditions, and tell the story of the Jewish writer Kafka's life and work.
See city synagogues, including the oldest in Europe. Discover the site of the Jewish Town Hall. Visit the Old Jewish Cemetery, and build a picture of life for the Jewish community throughout the history of Prague.
- 1.5-hour tour of Prague Old Town and the Jewish Quarter
- Entrance fee
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the statue of King Charles IV near the Charles Bridge. It is the only statue on the small square of Krizovnicke namesti (in front of the Old-Town Bridge Tower), Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1. Look for the guide with the orange umbrellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶