Prague: Nuclear Bunker Real Life Escape Game
From $46 Per group up to 2Book now
- Challenge your friends to a real life escape game
- Solve puzzles and brainteasers to get out of a nuclear bunker
- Find the keys, decode the clues, solve the puzzles and escape in time!
- Train your attention to detail and test your clue-cracking skills in a virtual world
Experience something new in Prague as you challenge your friends to step into an alternate reality. Your goal is to solve challenging puzzles and brainteasers to find your way out of a Communist nuclear bunker from the 1950s Cold War. The Czech resistance hid secret documents in a fallout shelter that could dramatically influence political developments in the Soviet Union. These documents are very well hidden and not easy to track down.
Your team has been chosen as the perfect spies for this unique mission. Your task is to find and deliver the secret documents before KGB agents arrive. You have exactly 60 minutes to successfully complete this task. Get set for a thrilling adventure, and discover whether these secret documents could truly cause a regime change of history.
- 1-hour escape game
- Digital photography with real period props
Husinecká 792/25, Prague, 13000 The bunker is in a central location and easy to reach on foot or by public transport from all major locations in Prague. If you decide to travel by tram, take tram no. 5, 9, or 26 to the Husinecká stop. Look for a yellowish building with a blue number 25. Ring the "Breakout Prague" bell
Product ID: 56597