Enjoy the best of Mozart's operatic music performed by musicians from prestigious Czech opera houses. Savor a traditional 3-course menu served between the musical performance segments at the historically protected Boccaccio Hall in Old Town Prague.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Grand Hotel Bohemia, Boccaccio Ballroom, Old Town, Králodvorská 4, Prague 1 (side entrance)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress is smart casual
- There is no smoking inside Boccaccio Hall. Smoking is allowed in the hallway
- The hall has a wheelchair-accessible entrance
- Event is suitable for children 6 years old and above
- Doors open at 6:30 PM, make sure you are on time
- Seats are allocated by an event manager on site depending on overall occupancy and based on category
- Drinks not included and available for extra cost