Enjoy a delicious 3 course afternoon or 5 course evening medieval dinner with unlimited drinks. You’ll be entertained by a special medieval performance, full of music, dance and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please choose your menu in advance: pork, poultry, fish, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free
- Children will be served with a 3-course chicken menu: chicken broth with meat and vegetables; grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes or French fries; homemade cake. Available only for children between 4 and 12 years old
- If you have selected different menus but the activity is booked under the same name, you will automatically be sat at the same table
- If you make a reservation under different names but would like to sit next to each other, please let the local partner know.
- 3-course menu contains soup, main course, and dessert
- 5-course menu contains cold starter, soup, warm appetizer, main course, and dessert
- There are different table sizes, and you'll be sharing the table with other travelers