Spend an evening in the heart of Prague enjoying a 5-course medieval dinner with unlimited drinks. You’ll be entertained by a special medieval performance, in a show that includes swordsmen, jugglers, and belly dancers, all accompanied by music.
What to Expect
Welcome back to medieval times! This fun and unique 3-hour experience brings the past to life in the atmosphere of a medieval tavern.
No detail has been left out, and there’s plenty to enjoy during the medieval show that accompanies the evening. See swordsmen, jugglers, and belly dancers, all performing to music.
While enjoying the show, feast on a delicious 5-course meal, from your choice of 6 different menus. Drink your fill from the unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks available.
This is a truly different and entertaining way to spend an evening in Prague, and one’s that guaranteed to take you back in time and satisfy your palate.
This event is suitable for children aged 6-12 years old.
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- 5-course menu (pork, poultry, fish, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free, as requested in advance)
- 2.5-hour medieval performance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please choose your menu in advance: pork, poultry, fish, vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free
• Children will be served with a 3-course chicken menu: chicken broth with meat and vegetables; grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes or French fries; homemade cake. Available only for children between 6-12 years old