Learn about the tragic destiny of the village of Lidice, completely destroyed by Nazis during World War II. Admire the skills of glass makers with a visit to a famous Czech glassworks, and enjoy a fantastic traditional lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Bistro "Hezky česky" is located just 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru. The easiest way how to get there is go with metro A (green line) or tram no 4, 10, 16, or 22. From the square travel to Anglická 21, close to Costa Coffee. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. If you see that you can't make it on time, please call +420 601 523 957.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Vegan meals are unfortunately unable to be accommodated at the traditional restaurant
- Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability (the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept)