Explore the heritage of Prague’s Jewish Quarter on a guided walking tour, including entrance tickets to the synagogues and Jewish cemetery. Learn more about the Jewish community in the Czech Republic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the office, GET PRAGUE GUIDE, at Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1. Look for the blue and white umbrella logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour does not run on Saturdays and during Jewish Holidays