Experience Prague's magnificent and ancient city center one laugh at a time. Discover hidden pubs, great beer and wine, perfect photo locations, and hilarious tales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the top of Wenceslas Square, directly beside the statue of Saint Wenceslas (the giant man on a giant horse). The closest metro station is called "Muzeum". Your guide will be holding an open black umbrella. The closest metro station is "Muzeum".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- PLEASE NOTE:
- 1) You may need to show ID if you wish to drink alcohol. The legal drinking age is 18 years.
- 2) Drinks are included.
- At each pub, every guest will receive either a large draft beer (0.5 litre), a wine, a cider or a non-alcoholic drink of their choice.