See the highlights of Prague by land and water on a 6-hour tour, including stops at the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle complex and much more. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Then, take a relaxing boat trip down the River Vltava.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will be holding an orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the statue of King Charles IV near the Charles Bridge. It is the only statue on the small square of Krizovnicke namesti (in front of the Old-Town Bridge Tower), Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1. Look for the guide with the orange umbrella. Nearest tram stops: Karlovy Lázně or Staroměstská. The nearest subway station is Staroměstská. (Green Line - A)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes