See the best of Prague and stroll through the beautiful old town of Prague. Marvel at the architecture of the Prague Castle, stop at the Charles bridge and hear fascinating stories from an experienced guide as you explore the Jewish quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at the hotel or at agreed place. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
In front of the Hotel Intercontinental - Faculty of Law, at the end of Rue de Paris. By public transport: Get off at A Staroměstká station, which is about 550 metres from the meeting point. Alternatively, you can take tram number 17 and get off Právnická fakulta stop. (Tram stop - Faculty of Law).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags