Experience the unique evening atmosphere of the Malá Strana and New Town districts in Prague on this guided walking tour. Try traditional and modern Czech cuisine and Moravian wines at five stops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located in front of the Alchemical Museum. The guide will have a sign with the 'FOOD AND FUN TOURS PRAGUE' logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- The composition and order of tastings may vary according to the season, opening hours, and the current range of partners, but the total number of stops and tastings always remains the same