Explore the mysterious world of medieval Prague on an evening ghost tour. Walk the city's haunted streets and listen to old legends as you discover the ghosts that haunt Prague to this day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time the guide will have orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the statue of King Charles IV on Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1. Directions: Tram: stop "Karlovy Lázně" or "Staroměstská". Subway: A (green line), stop "Staroměstská". Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs