Discover the myths and legends of Prague on a 1.5-hour ghost tour. Go to some of the city’s most mysterious alleys, and hear stories that will make you pray for the daylight! Learn the story behind the skeleton on the Astronomical Clock, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time the guide will have orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the statue of King Charles IV on Křižovnické náměstí 191/3, Prague 1. Directions: Tram: stop "Karlovy Lázně" or "Staroměstská". Subway: A (green line), stop "Staroměstská". Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs