Prague: Full-Day Tour in French with Boat Ride and Lunch
- Discover Prague during a guided tour in French
- Explore the city on foot, by tram and by boat with your guide
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Visit the main historical districts: Old Town, the Jewish Quarter, Malá Strana and castle area
You’ll start off in the morning in front of the Powder Tower and the Municipal House. Your guide will take you through the oddities of the historical district. Discover the alleys and byways of Old Town, the Jewish heritage of Josefov, the famous Charles Bridge, the picturesque neighbourhood of Malá Strana and the castle district. Enjoy a delicious lunch complete with main course, dessert, one drink, tea or coffee, and take a boat ride to enjoy the views of Prague from the Vltava.
Travel in time as you hear the stories of the golden age of Bohemia under the reign of King Charles IV, Rudolf II and his alchemists, life under the communist regime, the Prague Spring, the euphoria of the Velvet Revolution, Cubism and beer, of which you’ll be able to enjoy the taste along Czech cuisine during a convivial lunch with your guide.
Let yourself be filled with the spirit of the city and find the answers to all your questions by asking your guide everything you want to know.
- Full-day tour
- Boat trip on the Vltava (approximately 45 minutes)
- Lunch (main course, dessert, one drink, tea or coffee)
- Tram ride
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Powder Tower and the Municipal House. Metro (Yellow Line or B line) or tram stop (lines 5, 8 and 14): Náměstí Republiky (Republic Square). Your guide will be waiting for you holding a white umbrella with the supplier’s logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is done in small groups to make it more convenient and enjoyable