See the sights of Prague from a new perspective on a 2.5-hour sightseeing tour by vintage car and wooden boat. Stroll around some of Prague’s most beautiful neighborhoods, such as Kampa Island, Prague Castle, and the Old Town. Enjoy on board refreshments.
What to Expect
Travel back to the 1930s and experience Prague from the seat of a vintage automobile. See some of the city’s most historic sights and picturesque neighborhoods, before cruising down the Vltava River in a wooden boat.
Start your city tour on Pariska street, next to the Old Town Square. Climb aboard the classic car and ride across town to historic areas such as the Old Town, Lesser Town, and Prague Castle District.
Then, take a walking tour of Lesser Town and the Old Town. Visit Kampa Island separated from Lesser Town by the scenic Devil's Stream. Walk across the Charles Bridge and experience the majesty of one of the most beautiful bridges in the world. Enjoy breathtaking views of Prague Castle.
Next, climb aboard a wooden boat built in the tradition of the 19th century. Cruise down the Vltava River to admire Prague from a different perspective. Take stunning photos of Prague Castle perched on its hill, and see the city from all angles. Enjoy the on board refreshments, such as Pilsner Urquell beer, Czech lemonade, tea and coffee, and mulled wine, served with traditional gingerbread or ice-cream.
End your tour in the city center with a complimentary ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum to explore on your own.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transportation by vintage car
- Guided walking tour
- Cruise in a wooden boat
- Entrance to the Charles Bridge Museum
What's Not Included
- Transfer back to your hotel
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the time of your departure/arrival from/to Václavské náměstí is approximate and dependent on the traffic. Delays can occur and will not result in a refund
• The agreed time and place of departure must be strictly followed. Missing the bus departure is not subject to a refund
• The time of the tour/trip departure is not usually identical with the time of the hotel transfer
• Clients staying close to the departure point (Václavské náměstí) will be picked up by a tour representative at their hotel, and taken to the departure point on foot
• The supplier reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours of the sites, traffic limitations, cultural events, and unexpected natural calamities
• Tours cancelled less than 24 hours before the start time are not subject to a refund