Cycling is the perfect way to get acquainted with Prague's architecture, history, and culture. Learn all about the Old Town and New Town, the Jewish Quarter, and more while taking in the ancient sights and this popular city’s magical atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Praha Bike office, Dlouha 24, Prague 1 (near Old Town Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is conducted in English. Tours in other languages are available on request
- The tour duration is 2.5 hours and does not include a lunch break; you will stop for drinks and rest rooms only
- Guests must be able to ride a bike; no training is provided
- Participants must weigh under 125 kilograms/270 pounds
- Tag-alongs for kids (attached behind the adult bike) and rear child seats (up to 22 kilograms/49 pounds) are available
- The tour is suitable for beginners and advanced riders, for young and old, and even for people who haven't been on a bicycle for years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Additional departure available (2:30 PM)
- Tag-along (up to 9 years old) and front or rear child seat (up to 49 lbs, or 22 kg) are available at the shop
- Pedaling distance is approximately 6 miles (10 km)