Discover Prague through the eyes of Franz Kafka on a 2.5-hour tour. Learn about his life and times in the city. Along the way, pass iconic monuments in the Old Town, Lesser Town and Jewish Quarter. Stop for a drink in one of Kafka’s favorite cafés.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Please, meet your guide at the meeting point. Your guide will be holding a blue and white umbrella with a logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly