Prague City 3-Hour Tour with Changing of the Guard
- Explore Prague on this 3-hour city tour
- View Wenceslas Square
- See the National Theatre
- Admire Charles Bridge
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Prague Castle area
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
Embark on a sightseeing tour of Prague, which Bernard Bolzano once dubbed the 'city of a hundred towers'. You'll begin by the Estates Theater in the Old Town, which hosted the premiere of Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni. You'll pass the National Theater, enjoying a marvelous panoramic view of Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum - home to the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, the Powder Gate, Wenceslas Square, the center of New Town - where Czech history was written, Charles Square, and the renowned Dancing House. Then, you'll cross the Jirásek Bridge into the enchanting Lesser Quarter, where you'll admire Saint Nicholas Church.
The first part of the tour takes place on a minibus. Afterwards, you'll walk along Prague Castle, which once housed the offices of Czech kings. Soldiers from the elite Prague Castle Guard will welcome you at the gates of Prague Castle. You'll get to watch the ceremonial changing of the guard, which includes fanfare and a flag ceremony. You'll visit Saint Vitus Cathedral, where the Czech Crown Jewels are kept and King Charles IV, father of the nation, is buried. In Lobkowicz Palace, you can stop to enjoy a refreshing, delicious cup of coffee in a beautiful historic café.
Afterwards, you'll walk down to Malostranske Square, where a minibus will be waiting for you. You'll pass through the Jewish Quarter, seeing the oldest synagogue in Europe along the way, and arrive in the Old Town Square, one of the oldest marketplaces in Prague. There, you'll see historic Town Hall and complete the tour at the world-famous Astronomical Clock, which dates back to 1410.
- Expert Guide
- Guided Minibus Tour
- Guided Walking Tour of Prague Castle Area
- Hotel drop off
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Children under 11 years old are entitled to a child ticket
• Students under 26 years old are entitled to a student ticket with an ISIC card
• The pickup service is only available for bookings made at least 24 hours before the tour date
• If you book your tour with less than 24 hours notice you must come to the meeting point