Discover the awe-inspiring splendor of Prague Castle on either a 2.5-hour group or private guided tour. Breeze through the castle entrance by using the shortest security line and skipping the ticket line.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, English, Italian, French
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Prague castle — so much history!!!"
"Our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. Made for a great experience"
"The tour guide was very helpful especially getting a cab back to our hotel. Can’t say enough good about her."
"overall informative and educational"
"Being able to walk past most all of the lines was very relaxing and made it more enjoyable."
Select participants and date
Meet directly in front of the exit of the Malostranská metro station, where there is a small water fountain (please note the water fountain is covered during the winter). You will see a brown and white sign with Meeting Point written on it. Look for a guide holding an orange umbrella. Subway directions: after taking the second escalator from the subway, go left. Tram directions: after getting off at the Malostranská stop, cross the street and head toward the subway stop Malostranská.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, on occasions of state visits, parts of the castle might be closed to visitors
- Children aged 5 and under go free of charge