Discover the awe-inspiring splendor of Prague Castle on either a 2.5-hour group or private guided tour. Breeze through the castle entrance by using the shortest security line and skipping the ticket line.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet directly in front of the exit of the Malostranská metro station, where there is a small water fountain (please note the water fountain is covered during the winter). You will see a brown and white sign with Meeting Point written on it. Look for a guide holding an orange umbrella. Subway directions: after taking the second escalator from the subway, go left. Tram directions: after getting off at the Malostranská stop, cross the street and head toward the subway stop Malostranská.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, on occasions of state visits, parts of the castle might be closed to visitors
- Cathedral of St. Víta will be closed all day on 8/12/2023 and 9/12/2023 for operational reasons.
- Children aged 5 and under go free of charge