Experience the charm of Prague at night on a 3-hour dinner cruise. Admire the historic monuments illuminated after dark, such as Prague Castle and the Dancing House on the Rašínovo embankment. Feast from a menu of international and Czech food.
What to Expect
Start your evening cruise along the Vltava River in Prague from the Čechův Bridge in the Old Town. Get a welcome drink on boarding and then glide gently down the river towards the Charles Bridge (Karlův most). Pass the hill at Petřín, see the historic fort of Vyšehrad and admire the neo-Renaissance concert hall of the Rudolfinum.
Continue past the famous Dancing House on the Rašínovo nábřeží (Rašínovo embankment), and get panoramic views of Prague Castle while being serenaded by live music on board the boat. Enjoy a deluxe buffet dinner (cold buffet, warm buffet and desserts) as you cruise, and purchase drinks from a tempting selection of alcoholic or non-alcoholic options.
- Buffet dinner with a wide selection of Czech food and international dishes
- Live music during the night
- Welcome drink
What's Not Included
- Extra beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Pier 5, Dvořákovo Nábřeží (embankment), under the Čechův Bridge by the InterContinental Prague, Prague 1.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• The children's ticket price applies to children aged 10 years old and under
• Each table seats a party of 6. You will share your table with other customers unless you have requested a private table. If you would like a private table, please contact the local supplier in advance. Private tables are subject to availability and are not guaranteed